Our staff is a closely knit team that brings unique perspectives and diverse backgrounds to our work – as well as a deep commitment to supporting out-of-school time in Indiana. We are proud to offer a passionate and respectful work environment that promotes work/life balance as well as competitive salaries and benefits, including:
• Generous paid time off and holidays
• Health, dental, and vision insurance. IAN pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums.
• Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Voluntary insurance options, including life, hospital indemnity, accident, identity theft protection and more.
• Employee Assistance Program
• Family and medical leave
• $2000 annual professional development reimbursement
• $75/month cell phone and home internet reimbursement
• 401(k) plan, including 3% company contribution with no match requirement
• Flexible hours and work-from-home option, but must live in Indiana
IAN provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to: race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), marital status, religion, age, disability, genetic information, service in the military, familial status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.